«

»

Mar 29

Adventures in Rails

My RubyOnRails web application (Bellygraph) went Tango Uniform last night.  I thought it was related to ongoing maintenance, but when I checked again this morning, it was still dead.

I finally got it working by reverse engineering the configuration of another rails application that did work, and carefully “porting” the config/ directory.

What a week!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>