We rejiggered the schedule, and so I’ve only had a weeks worth of material to collect for this edition of the Carnival. So it’s kind of short this time 🙂
Individuals and interactions over processes and tools
- Are you productive or just busy? – from Ed Gibbs.
Working software over comprehensive documentation
- Keith Ray: If you don’t pay off your technical debt, you might have to declare technical bankruptcy.
Customer collaboration over contract negotiation
- In a provocative post, Kripanidhi SM asks “Does Scrum have a credibility crisis?” – I know what I think. What do you think?
Responding to change over following a plan
- Dwayne Melancon asks “What box are you in?“
- Two hat tips for Brad Appleton:
- The next edition will be April 19th, 2007, hosted by Mark Levison
All previous editions of the Carnival are referenced at the Agile Alliance website.
Join in the Fun!
Have something that you think is worth sharing? Donâ€™t be shy! We love new ideas and insights. Send us a link to your post at email@example.com.