Welcome to the August 3rd Carnival of the Agilists. Today’s theme is: I’m running late.
- Do it *bleeping* now – Jeff Atwood
- Why is my project late?Â – Jack Vinson
- Analysis and discussion of the Ten Undeniable Truths of Project Management – Phillip McGuin
- George Dinwiddie (who wisely submitted via email) on “Running Interference” for your project.
- Evan Hoff wants to know your thoughts on Agile Development, Six Sigma and CMM.Â Evan also wisely used the email address to submit his article.
- Marc Andressen thinks Group Brainstorming is a Bad Idea.
- Never one to shy away from a good scrap, Glen Alleman says (amongst other things) that Waterfall is already dead.
- Applying Agile to Ruby – a video lecture/presentation by Fred George.
- Managing Humans: Biting and Humorous Tales of a Software Engineering Manager – looks like a fun read.
- This was released in February, but I hadn’t seen it before:Â Rails for Java Developers
- Another Martin Fowler series book: Continuous Integration
Want to be included in the carnival? You’re more likely to get noticed if you send a link to your posts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Add your Voice
- Think we’re a bunch of yahoos, and you could do this whole Carnival thing a thousand times better? Let us know, and you’ll get the chance to produce your own edition of the Carnival.